I’ve found myself in the developmental end on various projects. ‘Keith Lancaster – Cinematographer / Editor’ is becoming ‘Keith Lancaster – Producer / Director / Cinematographer’ more quickly than I ever really planned for or thought about. This is the reason for nearly no updates last year.
As I wait to head to the airport for two weeks in England for two separate documentary projects, impotent I figured I’d take some time to make a list of 2015 milestones to look forward to:
- TWO new music videos already shot and edited this month, clinic ready to release.
- Completion of the Paris feature film as Producer, viagra Co-Director, Editor, DP. It was an ambitious project and I’m glad there’s light at the end of the tunnel!
- The beginning of my personal project, a unique artist profile documentary series, tentatively titled ‘The Dying Art.’ Sizzle reels are being cut, episodes are being shot, it’s happening.
- Completion of feature doc ‘Rise of the Sufferfests’ as Producer and DP. This is a hell of a fun project to be involved in and I can’t wait to see it finished.
- The completion (finally!) of The Ghetto, a film I started shooting years ago with Ice-T, Scarface, Tyrin Turner, and tons of other African American icons. It’ll be great to have closure on such a hopeful project.
Other projects are always in the works, but these are the ones that are all but set in stone. I hope I can look back at the end of this year and see all of them checked off the list.